Thursday, December 11, 2008

Traveller..

There are so many people we bleed for. Is it true that they really do not know about it? Can it be possible? The ones you care about - friends, family, just-some-vague-people-but-you-really-like them-types - all of them end up slighting you or hurting your emotions at some point... Obviously I am no angel. So I have nothing to (seemingly) complain about - I must feature on somebody else's you-have-hurt-me lsit. But if your loved one (say like a sister or a brother) seems to prefer your neighbour's home more than yours... then obviously life has a message for you. Either something is wrong cos you are wallowing like a docile water buffalo in some self pity and wailing loudly or you have just grown apart. I can't decide whether that's good or bad. I guess some times in life its just better to stand by the lines and watch life as it walks by... My life is right now a little bit of so many things - a little dark, loads of happy cos I am listening to Lionel Ritchie and a lot better than I could have possibly thought it to be would be a few months back. But life is just ambling by... parallel roads of experiences just keep winding along. And each road seems so disconnected from another.

A road is a journey of happiness with someone, another one is botheration with trivial issues, another one is that of a harassed employee (mostly happy but sometimes harassed) and there is another road which one travels with one's sibling and watches that one walking faster and farther away and you feel like your heart is exploding but there is nothing you can do. So many roads of contradictions... so many roads entwined with so many emotions. And we travel all of those roads simultaneously...

I am a traveller and and I am mixed bag of emotions now. But there is an intersection somewhere where all of these roads converge and all I will feel is happiness right?... Maybe peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment