Monday, December 22, 2008

This is me today...

Today I was obsessed for a large part of my day with my blog template! I kept changing, viewing, pre-viewing, re-customizing and re-setting. I wanted it to be unique and crazy and forever. I wanted 'it' to reflect the madness, the wander-lust, the love for the written and spoken word, the love for obsession...the template i.e. :) And then I have finally come to one which I like, just about, which nobody else I know has (but millions of other unknown bloggers do).

I know why I obsessed. Cos my blog is me. Its mea papyrus and I am the Scribe! So I wished that it would magically transform into all that I am. After a good long three scattered hours of obsession, I have given up. I am happy with the current one and God knows I might change this one tomorrow. But for now - this is me! Hey there... :)

2 comments:

  1. you live to express...

    and your expression is not what you are - it is what you want to be perceived as, and fortunately for you, what you want to be perceived as is what you are.

    Love you always, Achey.

    ReplyDelete