Monday, December 8, 2008

How lazy am I?

I have a great friend who blogs regularly and I, fo rone, love reading her blogs. So she asked me once why I didnt blog and I had to tell her that I am too lazy for all that! The truth of it is that I am not sure. I started blogging from the age of 17 (I think) ahem..:) But I stopped cos I couldn remember the name of my OWN blog after a month. So I told myself that I am not meant to do this. Then 12th standard came along and I still blogged... but this time the ol' school way of Writing My Own Diary. As you can imagine, this was not the best idea in the world and my mother not only found my angst filled pages sprouting nonsense (quite fantastically, all of the claptrap I had written back then felt like it came from within....) about the world and my life but also confronted me with my Diary waving in the air. It was humiliating to say the least... and I have to say that if I had read somebody's (not in the least my daughter's) notes which were filled with passionate likes and dislikes, then I might have flipped too... but nevertheless, it was the first kind of violation for me.

So I stopped writing for myself and I started writing to others. Through my five years of law college life, I got through by writing long, winding mails to the BF or several wonderful friends of mine. But thats all that this was till I started writing at this blog.. Havent yet shared this blog ID with a single friend of mine btw! :)

1 comment: