Monday, December 8, 2008

The last few months...

So much has happened in the last few months in my life that I am not sure as to where to begin. Of course, because I have a fear of documentation (:)) I am obviously not going to create a chronology of events… but nevertheless, so much has been overturned in my own mind, in my life, in my perfect universe....its scary!!! My notions of happiness have been scattered, my dreams of a certain future- though uncertain, unclear and unfulfilling – which seemed like the charted course of my life - have disappeared due to my own choice, a certain future – which never even seemed like a possibility – with a certain friend of mine, seems more and more real as each day grows into the next! Work has moved through several phases of learning, encouragement, disappointment and now what seems like a long wait…

But nevertheless, I am glowing. Like a silly fool. Maybe for a reason and maybe not :) But life, amongst all the insanity, is perfect. I wouldn possibly have my life be any other way.

Shall restrain the rest of the madness for another day and another post…

No comments:

Post a Comment