Thursday, October 29, 2009

Beautiful

Life is a bit silly sometimes. You get what you want and then you realize that what you wanted in the first place was just a shallow, silly version of what you really wanted. But how was I to know that what I thought I wanted was just a shallow version of what I really wanted and didnt know was what I wanted!! There... it does seem silly. A good example is that of a girl who is just average to look at and thought she would be happier if people just thought she was attractive. She ranted and raved and finally somehow managed to make herself superficially attractive based on what she read in fashion magazines only to realize that she was still not happy and would never be truly happy because what she really wanted to be was Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment