Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No angel...

I seem to be on a roll today. Wonder why there is a spurt of pointless writing and yet continuing with it when there is not much in my mind. But I do want to place on record that my thoughts and consequently my ramblings on this blog are very personal. They are not meant to dole out gyaan or to be worthy of any award (though Booker's would be nice) :D. I write when I cant talk. When there is nobody to talk to. Or when it is in the middle of the night (or day as applicable) and I need to blurt out a few truths (or lies, as the case maybe) in the silence and comfort of my very own random digital diary which is safely locked away with a Username and Password in the depths of the innards of some random blogworld. I cherish the anonymity. I used to think, that I was somewhere inside of me, dying to be a great writer but I am not. I am RANDOM. The musings are even more so. So do not expect to be enlightened or mind-mollycoddled (in a warm way that we feel when we read a feel good book or post or article) or to catch a philosophical turn of mind in action or anything. This is for me and no one else. And if you choose to read- do so at your own peril.

But thanks anyway for dropping by... :) Appreciate it mate...

3 comments:

  1. So what makes you think you can't be a great writer anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cant :) I am not meant to be that I guess. I am just an average blogger who is just a person who misses having her diary...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Hard to believe that.
    Average blogger? sure, and I am Santa Claus!

    ReplyDelete