Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gosh.. it was a pause!

And I was obviously right. It was merely a pause. I have started moving forward again. And though its slow and tough going, its not the end that I thought it was doomed to be and that makes the "slow going" worth it. But there are still gaps. I am not looking for perfection (though I do not understand what people have against perfection) - I am just looking for harmony. Harmony is good. Harmony is being in sync and if I am trying to understand a person's need to herd everybody into our private space to contribute to global pollution, I certainly dont understand why I cant paint the walls alone. Doesn't make any sense, does it? These things never do. Look at the balance? 30 people V. one bucket of paint. Who wins? Obviously the heavy weight.

I just want to paint? Why can't I? Is my life so pathetic that people can have grand gizmos worth a month's salary but I cannot have my day of paint and painting and walls? When have I ever stopped you? Why stop me? Everything is not a "Unit's" decision. No, thank you.. Sire!! I do not want to be just the other person in a "two"some! I am an atom. I am the quark. I share myself with no one. There is me and there is you and then there is US. Us didn't come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment